Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "General Terms") regulate the access and the use made by the user (hereinafter "the User") of the website http://safariinndowntown.com/ (hereinafter, "the Website"), as well as the purchase of products and services through this website. By accepting these General Terms, the User states:
- That he/she has read, understood and accepted the conditions exposed herein;
- That he/she is an individual with the legal capacity to establish a contractual relationship; and
- That he/she agrees to abide by all of the obligations listed here.
The use of the Website confers the condition of User of the Website and implies the acceptance of all the terms included in these General Terms and Conditions. The User should read these General Terms carefully each time he/she accesses the Website as the Website and the General Terms are subject to change.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to make at any time and without prior notice, any changes and updates on the content and services offered, on the General Terms and Conditions or on any of the general elements concerning the design and configuration of the Website.
The User accepts to use the Website and all of its contents and services in line with legal, moral and public order conditions and those set out in these General Terms and Conditions. In addition, the User undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and/or content of the Website and to refrain from using them for unlawful or criminal activities, activities that contravene the rights of third parties and/or activities that constitute an infringement of intellectual and industrial property law or any other legal regulation that may be applicable.
The User undertakes to abide by the following conditions, including but not limited to:
- The User shall not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic and sympathetic to terrorism or that constitutes an infringement of human rights.
- The User shall not introduce or disseminate data programs (viruses and malware) via the Internet and which could cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its services providers or third-party users of the Internet network.
- The User shall not disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that might constitute a breach of the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Moroccan constitution and international treaties.
- The User shall not disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- The User shall not transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, advertising material, "spam," "chain mails," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that are exclusively intended for these purposes.
- The User shall not introduce or spread any information or contents that are false, ambiguous or inexact in a way that would lead recipients of the information to commit errors.
- The User shall not supplant other Users by using their registration data for the different services and/or content on the Website.
- The User shall not disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that might constitute a breach of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, brands or copyright held by the owners of the Website or by third parties.
- The User shall not spread, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of the communications confidentiality or personal data protection laws.
Intellectual and industrial property
All content of the Website, including but not limited to text, pictures, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, together with the graphic design and source code, are the intellectual property of The Safari Inn or third parties. According to the current intellectual property law applicable, none of the rights of use of this content may be recognized to the User.
All brands, trade names and distinctive symbols are the property of Safari Inn or third parties and access to the Website shall not be construed as attributing any rights to these.
The cookies used by the Website are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, which means that the cookies do not contain any of the User's personal data.
The User has the option to configure the browser so that they will be advised of the receipt of cookies and can prevent these from being installed on the computer. Please consult your browser's instructions and user manuals for more detailed information.
The use of the Website does not require enabling the installation of cookies sent by the Website or the third party acting on behalf of The Safari Inn without the need for the User to begin a new session for each of the services that necessitate a prior registration or login.
As part of providing a quality and informative service to the User, Safari Inn may send communications via email, informing the User about upcoming events that may be of his/her interest. Occasionally, they may make reference to special offers or promotions that are part of our offering and will be sent via an email service provider. This provider will send emails to the User’s email address containing information about the Safari Inn’s products and services and are prohibited to make use of the User email address for any other purpose. If the User wishes to stop receiving further communications, he/she will be able to do so by following the instructions contained within the emails.